Cold-pressed bio hemp oil is unique among vegetable oils due to its composition. In addition to essential fatty acids (EFAs), it contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E (in the form of tocopherols), phytin (used in medicine to treat anemia), another antioxidant chlorophyll and lecithin.
The standard Western diet generally contains too much fat, especially saturated fatty acids and omega-6 acids, which increases the risk of cardiovascular disease, autoimmune diseases, and cancer. Replacing foods that are high in saturated fatty acids (most commonly meat and dairy products) with foods that are higher in EFAs (such as cold-pressed vegetable oils) can help prevent and treat these diseases.
Hemp oil is considered an optimal solution in this regard.
|Energy value /100 ml||Saturated fats||Polyunsaturated fats||Of which Omega 6||Gamma-linolenic acid||Of which Omega 3||SDA (Stearidonic Acid)||Omega 3-6 Ratio|
|Hemp oil||8 g||72,4 g||54,5 g||3,6 g||17,8 g||1,1 g||3,0: 1|
|Olive oil||14,3 g||8.2 g||7.5 g||0 g||0.7 g||0 g||10,7:1|
|Rapeseed oil||6.6 g||29.3 g||19.7 g||0 g||9.6 gg||0 g1 g||2:1|
|Sunflower oil||12 g||63.3 g||63.2 g||0 g||0.1 g||0 g||632,0:1|
|Pumpkin oil||20 g||47,7 g||47,3 g||0 g||0,4 g||0 g||118,1:1|
|Linseed oil||9,4 g||66 g||12,7 g||0 g||53,3 g||0 g||0,2:1|
- Hemp oil – Hemp oil is the healthiest oil. It has a natural content of Omega 3 (including Omega 3 SDA, a more effective form of Omega 3). It has one of the lowest amounts of saturated fat and the highest content of polyunsaturated fats (essential fatty acids) among all table oils. It also contains Omega 6 GLA (usually found in evening primrose oil). It also contains the ideal “golden” ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3.
- Olive Oil – Olive oil contains 40% more saturated fat than cannabis oil. Olive oil contains almost no Omega 3. In fact, hemp oil has 25 times more Omega 3 than olive oil.
- Rapeseed Oil – Rapeseed oil contains 50% less Omega 3 than hemp oil. It is often used for frying.
- Sunflower Oil – Sunflower oil does not contain Omega 3. As it contains a high amount of Omega 6, it increases the lack of Omega 3 in a regular diet.
- Pumpkin Oil – Pumpkin oil contains very little Omega 3. It is also much more expensive and not as affordable.