Chakanna 2000 – 20% CBD Oil
- Full Spectrum Organic CBD Oil
- Contains cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins & minerals.
- 10 ml container with 2000 mg. of CBD at 20% concentration with a dosing dropper. Each container contains approximately 250 drops and approx 8 to 10 mg. of CBD per drop.
- 200 milligrams per milliliter
- THC level under 0.2% (E.U.regulation)
CHAKANNA CBD Oil 2000 is recommended for regular treatments of very intense pain, severe inflammation and recommended for chronic patients and those with acute neuropathies.
CHAKANNA 2000 - 20% CBD Oil
Full Spectrum CBD (Cannabidiol) oil, Cannabidiol is non-psychotropic molecule extracted from Hemp.
CHAKANNA 2000 PRESENTATION
- 10 ml. bottle with 2000 mg. of CBD at 20% concentration with a dosing dropper. Each bottle contains approx. 250 drops and between 8 to 10 mg. of CBD per drop.
- 200 milligrams per milliliter approx.
We recommend following the instructions of your doctor or trusted therapist and for more information you can use the Chakanna dosage calculator in our site, find more detailed information and get professional CBD Health Advice at Doctor Oleum
HOW TO USE CBD CHAKANNA 2000
Shake and administer sublingually, leaving the recommended dosage (drops) to act 30 to 60 seconds before swallowing the oil, start with low dosage using 3 drops in the morning and 3 at night during the first week, being able to increase the dose to 5 drops in each shift, and increase if necessary in three daily doses (every seven hours) considering that the required need is particular to each case and problem. There is no single recipe and it is necessary to adjust the endocannabinoid system itself to the contributions of our CBD.
CHAKANNA® CBD is manufactured under the highest quality requirements in the European Union and with independent laboratory certificates that demonstrate its contents of the various CBD / CBDa / CBG / CBGa molecules and are available for consultation for those interested.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Refrain from using during pregnancy and / or lactation.
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended dose.
- Caution in case of combining with other medications.
- Avoid using without medical consultation if case of taking blood thinners.
"There is no risk of overdose, but only in the exact dose is the remedy."
Find and discover the world of CBD
Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or replace any medical prescription nor should they be used without the prior consultation of a specialist. Consult your specialist in case of pregnancy.
Chakannabis Inc. cannot anticipate all the conditions under which this information and its product or the products of other manufacturers may be used in combination with its product. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that there are safe conditions for the handling, storage and disposal of the product, as well as to assume responsibility for loss, injury, damage or expense due to improper use. The information provided is correct to the best of our knowledge and belief at the date of its publication.
The information provided "how to use CBD" is designed only as a guide for handling, use, processing, storage, and should not be construed as a guarantee or specification of quality. This information refers only to the specified material and may not be valid for such material when used in combination with other products or in any process, unless specified in the text.
Chakanna® and its products are also included in the universe of natural cosmetics, phytocosmetics, nutricosmetics and are suitable for human consumption. Topical or sublingual use is recommended in those countries where the law and its regulations allow it. Only in some of the EU Member States do they recognize CBD as a nutritional food supplement "'for human consumption" and Chakannabis (Amsterdam) is only responsible for the manufacture and quality of its products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.